Enter the creative world of ScanNCut, the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner.
Spend less time on laborious hand cutting, and spend more time on being creative! With the ScanNCut SDX900 you can scan in any image or hand drawing using the 600dpi built-in scanner, and then precisely cut the shapes and outlines. All in a few simple steps. You can even edit the design onscreen - enlarge, reduce, mirror, weld, duplicate... the options are endless.
Cut materials up to 3mm thick with the fully automatic blade - no need to fiddle with pressure settings. The auto blade automatically detects the thickness of your material and adjusts the pressure automatically, eliminating guesswork and miscuts.
- Large 3.47" (8,8cm) LCD touchscreen
- Built-in scanner
- Totally standalone - no PC needed
- 682 built-in designs, 7 fonts
- Up to 3 mm cutting depth
- Fully automatic blade
- 11.7" (297mm) width cutting area
- Wireless LAN connectivity
- Precise, faster, quieter cutting
- Free CanvasWorkspace software
The set contains:
- 3mm automatic blade and holder
- 2 x Standard tack mat 12 x 12" (305 x 305mm)
- Accessory pouch
- Touch pen
Expand your craft even further by adding premium functions and other accessories, like the roll feeder, rhinestone kit, paper piercing, embossing and much more.